#SqlPort upcoming CTP hands on workshop–Cloud #MachineLearning & #DataMining using #AzureML 29 Nov Lisbon
November 24, 2014 Leave a comment
It’s already this Saturday 29 that I’ll be hosting the first AzureML hands-on workshop in Portugal. It has been a pleasant surprise to see that it’s filling up rather quickly, much to thanks to the restless SqlPort community team (Particularly Niko & Paulo amazing work… allowing me to fully focus on the workshop itself… more pressure for sure… no excuses!).
I’m rather curious to see how it goes, as there will be for sure an interesting mix of profiles attending this workshop. And I hope that will contribute to make this a very interactive, personally demanding but enjoyable day!
The event is organized by SQLPort, all the resulting revenue will revert to community support & upcoming events.
Check out the workshop agenda below or in the event page here . The event will take place at Microsoft Portugal.
Also disclosing that every participant will be granted access to my very own personal notes & best highlights on some of my favorites data books… (go to love Amazon/Kindle platform) all of which I’m reviewing right now ;) .
See you there!
CTP – Community Technology Preview 2014 Edition – Cloud Machine Learning & Data Mining using AzureML
Sábado, 29 de Novembro de 2014 das 09:00 às 17:30 (WET)
Full one day hands-on workshop including introductory course to Machine Learning process, use cases, models & algorithms and also how to model, test & deploy Machine Learning solutions with the new Microsoft AzureML cloud service.
- Understand Machine Learning & Data Science Fundamentals
- Model & Deploy Machine Learning Solutions with AzureML, ML Studio & AzureML Web Services
- Data Analysts & Enthusiasts, Business Intelligence Professionals, Data Scientists & Machine Learning
- Introduction to Data Science and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Use Cases, Models & Workflow
- Introduction to Azure Machine Learning & ML Studio
- o Data Cleansing & Transformation
- o Data Analysis & Visualization
- o Machine Learning Models: Classification, Regression, Clustering, & Text Mining
- o Model Tuning, Scoring & Evaluation
- o Using R in Azure ML
- o Publishing Models as Web Services
- o Using Excel with Azure ML
- Books & Resources for AzureML, Data Science & Machine Learning